105 Services
of 11

Corporations, limited liability companies, and limited partnerships are required by statute to conduct activities under their true legal name. If a corporation, limited liability company, or limited partnership desires to conduct activities under a name other than its true name, a certificate complying with Section 130 of the NYS General Business Law must be filed with the NYS Department of State. All other entities such as general partnerships, sole proprietorships and limited liability partnerships file an assumed name certificate directly with the county clerk in each county in which the entity conducts or transacts business.

Visit site: https://dos.ny.gov/certificate-assumed-name-domestic-and-foreign-business-corporations

Displaying Results:
1 - 10