The Executive Law (Section 259-i (2) (a)) requires the Board of Parole to conduct interviews with certain inmates to consider their discharge from custody. This service provides the public with an inmate’s appearance date before the Board of Parole Commissioner’s.
Who is listed?
- Inmates serving a mix of determinate and indeterminate sentences who are scheduled to appear before the Board of Parole in the next six months.
- Certain former inmates and the Parole Board’s decision to grant or deny them release in the past 24 months.
Who is not listed?
- Youthful offenders and those who have had their convictions set aside by the court.
**Correction Law 752 and Executive Law 296(15) prohibit discrimination in hiring or for the issuance of any license by reason of prior criminal conviction unless there is a direct relationship between the previous criminal offense (s) and the specific license or employment sought; or the issuance of the license or the granting of the employment would involve an unreasonable risk to the property or to the safety or welfare of specific individuals or the general public.
Rules and Regulations
Learn more about the specific rules of Community Supervision in New York State.
Office of Victim Assistance
Learn more about how you can register as a victim.
A helpful guide for family members to understand more about the New York State correctional system.
Other Documents of Interest
Miscellaneous documents such as facility directives, news and media information, department records, research studies, and publications.
Refer to this step by step process to search the board of parole interview calendar:
- Open the parole interview calendar homepage
- Complete the form by selecting a month and year
- Using the identifying information search for specific inmate by last name
- If you see the information you are looking for, print it or write it down
- If you don't see the information you are looking for, use the search tool to select a new month and/or year.
Ready? Have with you:
- Last name of the individual you'd like to search for
Call us Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM.
Contact us by phone:
Contact us by mail:
1220 Washington Ave
Albany, New York 12226-2050