To ensure that a child is getting financial support, custodial and noncustodial parents can track payments as well as the balance on their account.
Refer to this step-by-step process to check the status of your child support payment or balance:
- Login to your NY.Gov account.
- If you do not have a NY.Gov ID, you need to create a NY.gov ID
- If you have only one account, the balance / payment information will be displayed.
- If you have more than one account, select which account you'd like to view. Once selected the information will be displayed.
Ready? Have with you:
- Your NY.Gov account login information
To check the status of your child support payment or balance, login to your account: