To report a sexual assault on a New York college campus to the State Police, call the dedicated 24-hour hotline at 1-844-845-7269. In an emergency, call 911. For confidential support resources, call the New York State Domestic and Sexual Violence Hotline at 1-800-942-6906. In New York City, call 1-800-621-HOPE (4673) or dial 311.
Find a Rape Crisis Center near you and more resources on the Department of Health’s website.
- New York State Office of Victim Services: https://ovs.ny.gov/
- Office of the President – 1 is 2 Many: http://www.whitehouse.gov/1is2many
- Clery Center for Security on Campus: http://clerycenter.org/
- U.S. Department of Justice – Office on Violence Against Women: http://www.justice.gov/ovw
- Love is Respect: http://www.loveisrespect.org/