Paid Family Leave Deduction Complaint Form

If you believe there is an error with your current payroll deduction, raise the issue with your employer. If your employer fails to address the issue, you can file a complaint by completing the form below.

Employee Information:

Employer Information:

Is this your current employer?
How often are you paid?

PLEASE NOTE: The Board will contact your employer to notify them of a possible error in the PFL deduction. The letter they will receive is informative and provides guidance on how to accurately calculate an employee’s weekly payroll deduction. The letter is not specific to your complaint.

If you would like the Board to give your employer specific information about your complaint, including identifying information, (which may assist your employer in looking into and resolving the issue), please indicate ‘YES’ below so the Board has permission to share this information with your employer.

Please Select: