Heather Burnett Gold, President, Fiber to the Home
"The Fiber to the Home Council commends Governor Andrew Cuomo on an ambitious plan to hit 100 Mbps in every New York home by January 1, 2019. This $500 Million investment into the NYS Broadband Program Office will make high-speed Internet affordable in underserved communities by incentivizing private investment, something the FTTH Council strongly supports."
Bob Puckett, President of NYS Telecommunication Association
"Under Governor Cuomo's leadership, New York has, and continues to do more than any other state in bringing high speed broadband to all New Yorkers. His actions establishing the New New York Broadband program will bring tremendous economic benefits to the State and enrich the lives of all New Yorkers, regardless of where they live. "
Tony Collins, Clarkson University President and Co-Chair of the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
“Governor Cuomo’s New NY Broadband program captures the very heart of the North Country Regional Economic Development Council’s recommendations to improve the climate for business development in the region by providing the necessary infrastructure to be and remain competitive in the 21st century. With these investments, the North Country can truly be without boundaries and become the national model for transforming and sustaining largely rural economies. As the host institution for the first Forever Wired Conferences that advocated for greater access to broadband to encourage commerce and entrepreneurship in ways that still preserved the heritage of the Adirondack Park for wildlife and recreation enthusiasts alike, Clarkson University was particularly excited to be at today’s announcement. Through the work of many people with a vision for the future, we are ready to open doors to improve our schools, create new telework jobs and expand global trade.”
- Stony Brook Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Columbia Memorial Health
- Albany Medical Center
- St. Peter’s Health Partners
- Ellis Medicine
- Adirondack Health
- Mohawk Valley Health System
- SUNY Upstate
- Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hospital of Yates County
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Rochester Regional Health System
- Upper Allegheny Health System
- Kaleida Health
- Catholic Health (Buffalo, NY)
- Guthrie Clinic and Guthrie Corning Hospital
- Mount Sinai Health System
- Health care Association of New York State (HANYS)
- Greater New York Hospital Association (GNYHA)
- Home Care Association of New York State
- New York eHealth Collaborative
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- LeadingAge New York
- Regional Health Information Organizations (RHIOs)1. e-Health Network of Long Island
- Healthix, Inc.
- Interboro RHIO
- Bronx RHIO
- Rochester RHIO
- HEALTH eLINK
1. English Pork Pie Co./British Chippy
2. Valley Community Association/Buffalo Riverfest Park LLC
3. R&S Leasing
4. Bedrock Eatery
5. Empire Visual Effects
6. Sweet_ness 7 Café
7. Modern Landfill
8. A M Smith Insurance
9. Buffalo Recycling Enterprises
10. Natural Environmental
11. Gurney Becker & Bourne
12. Zoom Copy
1. Greenlight Networks
2. High Tech Rochester
3. Shelby Crushed Stone
4. "The Plant Man"
5. H.H. Dobbins, Inc.
6. Eastman Business Park
7. BPGreene & Associates
8. Darkwind Media, Ltd.
9. Bergmann Associates
10. LaBella Associates
11. KCI Engineering of New York, P.C.
12. Darkwind Media, Ltd.
13. Datto, Inc.
14. Rochester’s Cornerstone Group
1. The Roxbury Motel
2. Cell Preservation Services, Inc.
3. Wagner Lumber
4. Tioga Hardwoods
5. Delhi Telephone
6. Margaretville Telephone Company
7. Citrea Restaurant & Bar
8. Roxbury Wine and Spirits
9. Roxbury General Store LLC
10. Coldwell Banker Timberland Properties
11. Catskill Region Survey Services
12. The Computing Center
13. ASI Energy
14. Referral Institute CNY
15. Tompkins Trust Company
16. Upstate New York Power Producers
17. William Henry Miller Inn
18. Concept Systems, Incorporated
1. Greater Oswego Fulton Chamber of Commerce
2. Cortland Chamber of Commerce
3. Fulton Companies
4. Self-employed Media Researcher
5. Refigerated Transport Electectronics, Inc.
6. Aversa Agency, Inc.
7. 4 Tin Fish Farm
8. Cayuga Media Group
9. Central Building LLC
10. Crème della Crème Copywriting and Communication
11. Inns of Aurora
12. Alnye Trucking
13. Cayuga Economic Development Agency
14. Beardsley A+E
1. Holiday Inn
2. The Harva Company, Inc.
3. The Inn at the Bridge
4. Christian Klueg, Realtor
5. New York Central Mutual
6. Paige Marketing Communications Group, Inc.
7. Herkimer Diamond Mines Inc.
8. Out of India to New York, Inc.
9. Gems Along the Mohawk
10. Gilroy Kernan and Gilroy
1. Commonwealth Home Fashions
2. Bargoose Home Textiles
3. General Composites Inc. Manufacturer
4. Protech Audio Corporation
5. Fort Ticonderoga
6. Nicholville Telephone Company/Slic Network Solutions
9. ReEnergy Holdings LLC
10. Pok-O-MacCready Summer Camp
11. Blue Heron Realty
12. Zebra Tech Construction, LLC
13. Earth Science Engineering
14. Carriage House Garden Center
15. Wilt Industries
1. Matlaw Systems
2. In Flight Inc.,
3. Richmor Aviation
4. RG & Productions
1. Catskill Mountain Sugarhouse
2. Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center,
3. Meadowscent Florist and Gift Shop
4. Java Love Coffee Roasting Co
5. Landers River Trips
6. Delaware Valley Arts Alliance,
7. Roscoe Beer Company
8. Ecce Bed and Breakfast
9. Canal Towne Emporium
Was this article helpful to you?
We need your feedback to improve NY.gov.