The New York State Office of Information Technology Services (ITS) was created in 2012 to transform IT services in an effort to make New York State government work smarter for its citizens and enable the state to be accessible for businesses through the use of technology.
ITS provides statewide IT strategic direction, directs IT policy and delivers centralized IT products and services that support the mission of the State.
- Operates data centers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to support Statewide mission-critical applications.
- Supports over 50 State Agencies, more than 14 million citizen accounts, 150,000 employee accounts, 60,000 phones, 99,000 desktops and laptops, and 3,433 Virtual Desktop remote connections.
- Operates secure network of more than 1,600 miles of fiber to deliver telecommunications, Internet and Intranet services, enterprise email systems and support, IT training, networking, data storage and processing to State government entities.
- Develops new services and innovative applications in support of citizens, business, and State Agencies.
- New York State Agencies
- New York State Local Government
- ITS Staff
- Technology Vendors
Was this article helpful to you?
We need your feedback so NY.gov can do better!